Re: [APD] light bulbs for CF

www.atlantalightbulbs.com is definitely worth checking out.

ALB sells off brands and perhaps over-runs and, I suspect,
slightly out of spec bulbs -- so you can get some very good
bargains.

But for a dollar more you can buy from AHS and be certain
that you will get a top quality bulb. It's a personal
choice. For me, for a hallway or porch bulb, I'm not very
picky, but for my aquaria, and knowing that I'm going to
live with the bulb for a year or two or so, I like to get
top quality bulbs, even if it costs a bit more.

Don't get me wrong. I've bought more than a few bulbs of
various kinds from www.atlantalightbulbs.com and I
recommend them as a place to shop for product and price --
they often will have bulbs that are hard to find anywhere
else unless you special order them. But the results can be
slightly diff than what you expect.

Scott H.
--- Greg Idemoto <gidemoto at hotmail_com> wrote:

> Here is a source for some cheap bulbs.

http://www.atlantalightbulbs.com/ecart/10browse.asp?search=F55BX/AR/FS

=====
--- Christel Kassellman is returning to America! ---
The Northeast Council of Aquarium Societies will feature Christel, author of _Aquarium Plants_, among its speakers at its 30th Annual Convention. It's the longest running consecutive general tropical fish convention in the country and one of the most fun to attend.

March 18-20, 2005
Marriott Hotel, Farmington, CT