[APD] Re: Multi-tank CO2

At 21:20 12/21/2004, Valerie wrote:
I would like to replace the DIY co2 on my 10 gallon
tank and run the pressurized co2 to it from my 65
gallon tank.  The tanks are about 20 feet apart.
What would be the easy, efficient and economical way
to do this?  I would appreciate part numbers and
specifics as I am not mechanically inclined and would
not necessarily automatically know where to put what
pieces.

The easiest solution is to get balancing (trimmer) valves (one per tank to fine tune the flow to each tank) and a diffusor for the 10 gallon. I have all this in stock, just let me know you want it. The only tool required for assembly is a pair of scissors (or a knife).

--
Dave Gomberg, San Francisco NE5EE gomberg1 at wcf dot com
http://www.wcf.com/co2iron for low cost CO2 systems that work!