Re: [APD] world's largest freshwater fish endangered

Big woop. The worlds largest everyrthing is endangered: plant, fish,
mammals, ocean fish,
we're very effiently killing them all off. Your grandkids will only see this in
whatever replaces books.

We're really not going to be cogniscent of this till they're gone, but we are in
the middle of a mass extinction and decrease in biodiversity of epic proportion.

Pick something and keep it going. It doesn't matter what. If you don't you may
not have the chance ever again.

--

  X   AGAINST HTML MAIL    / http://new.killi.net
 / \  AND POSTINGS        / http://images.aquaria.net