[APD] Substrate vs the water column

I just found several more references. These precisely and directly support
my contentions about water column being the source of nutrients when
adequate contention is present there. I also have a personal communication
with the top person on molecular aquatic plant research in the Western
hemisphere noting this same conclusion.
I've been poo pooed for years about this here and elsewhere. I found one
really good reference sometime ago, well, there's more.

Regards,
Tom Barr

subscribe at BarrReport_com Get connected
www.BarrReport.com Get the information