[APD] K test kit?

Can someone recommend a good test kit for potassium?
Thanks!

Still chasing my tail ...
     shireen

Shireen Gonzaga, Baltimore.  whimbrel at comcast_net
You will determine whether rage or reason guides the United States in the struggle to come. You will choose whether we are known for revenge or compassion. You will choose whether we, too, will kill in the name of God, or whether in His Name, we can find a higher civilization and a better means of settling our differences.
- Gen. Wesley K. Clark