[APD] madigascar lace

Good morning, everybody. I have had some algae pop up recently; nothing too major, just some bba on some gravel and old bolbitis leaves. I have noticed, however, that my madigascar lace plant that was previously thowing out leaves that were straight and 14"+ long has started making leaves that are stunted and a little twisted.

Does anybody know what causes this? I have turned my CO2 up and while that has helped other plants, the lace still seems to be growing very slowly. Is it a specific nutrient I'm lacking?

I also have had a little green spot algae, I have increased dosing of KH2PO4 slightly for that.

Any comments or suggestions?

Thanks and Merry Christmas, everybody

Reggie

www.reggiesaquaria.com