Re: [APD] Macronutrients

if you want targets, then aim for about 20-10-1 potassium
-  nitrate  - orthophosphate, that will work pretty well. I
find my tanks don't do as well if I go much below those
values. In fact it's less troublesome to go higher than to
go lower.

The potassium value is a really rough ballpark -- if you
have plenty, that's enough but not too much. IF you dose a
lot of potassium nitrate and potassium phosphate, you will
probably have enough but you might add a pinch or potassium
sulfate on top of the the other two.

Scott H.
--- Lief Brittan Youngs <liefy at yahoo_com> wrote:

> Talking about the nutrient calculators, does anyone know
> what the reccommended concentration of the macronutrients
> should be in a well planted tank in PPM?
>
> Lief Youngs

>    http://geocities.com/SouthBeach/Mansion/4739
>    Colorado State University Graduate May 2004
>        B.S. Bioagricultural Sciences major
>         B.S. Agricultural Business major

=====
--- Christel Kassellman is returning to America! ---
The Northeast Council of Aquarium Societies will feature Christel, author of _Aquarium Plants_, among its speakers at its 30th Annual Convention. It's the longest running consecutive general tropical fish convention in the country and one of the most fun to attend.

March 18-20, 2005
Marriott Hotel, Farmington, CT