Re: [APD] needle valve to regulator connection

If you can, go to your local Home Depot, Lowes, or similar
joint with the two parts that you want to marry and try
diff combos of fittings. The supply is usually large enough
that you can do it, even if you have to put in an extra
piece or two to adapt one part to another.

Scott H.