[APD] Preservative for PMDD

I see a lot of reference to 9M HCI as a viable option to add to PMDD
so it doesen't grow fungus.

As it is now I have a batch of PMDD I made say half a year ago, which
was left in an unreliable fridge that is sometimes on sometimes off.

There was some fungus in it but I removed it and dosed some. (A little
fungus that shows up doesen't ruin the whole batch right?)

Where can I get some of this preservative and how long will it
increase its shelflife out of the fridge.

I'm in Canada, BTW.