[APD] RE: Getting rid of Green Spot

Stephan Mifsud wrote:
> So how can we cure the problem?

I had a lot of problems with a very tough green algae that grew on the walls of my 49 gallon aquarium. I cleaned the glass
thoroughly using plastic scrubber pads and a razor. The razor tends to scratch the glass but it works the best. Then I covered the
back and sides of the tank to prevent sunlight from getting in. That seems to have cured the problem for now. 12 months without any
further problem. Very high light (sunlight) seems to lead to the problem. During winter months the sun can shine into my fish room
at certain hours.

Steve P