[APD] New Guy

I have been in the aquarium hobby for some time now, but have only
recently attempted a serious planted tank; I have had several past tanks
with a few plants, but nothing like what I have now.  I set up a 90 gal
about 9 months ago and have learned a lot since then.  I have lots of
questions, but feel that I don't have the basic knowledge yet to
articulate these questions.  So I guess I would like to start off asking
where I can get good reliable information; books, Internet, clubs etc..
are all things I would be interested in right now?  Thanks for any help
or info.

Charles K. Brown
Aquaterra Engineering