[APD] CO2 "Experiment"

I accidentally turned my CO2 off last week (I think I got my "righty tighty" confused with my "lefty loosy").
Plant growth basically stopped in my 72 gallon, 220W tank. I could not figure out what was going on and
didn't even think to look at the CO2. When I finally did look and turned it back on, things started to grow again.
Glosso was particularly effected - it is still looking a bit sad. Oddly, algae growth did not seem to change
for that week.

Just thought I'd share my results.

rs