[APD] Online Plant Retailers

Hello again,

I think I'll try a few varieties of Anubias (I like them all though, so hard to chose), Bolbitis, and Java Fern (some regular and some "Windelov")

My LFS does get some interesting plants in occasionally, but they are usually of mediocre quality, and I never am guaranteed to find what I am looking for. It is very hit and miss, and the fish store is about 30 minutes from my house, so it is a bit of a drive to come back empty handed. I have considered ordering online, but then I don't know what the plant looks like until I get them. I guess there are pros and cons to buying from my LFS and from online.

Anyone had success ordering online? Any recomendations for a place with quality plants?

Thanks,
AZ Burns