Re: [APD] Re: CO2 Questions

He's correct but I would like to embellish a bit.

Much if not most of the benefit of CO2 can be realized
without using lots of light. High lighting levels generally
require added CO2, but high (added) CO2 levels do not
*require* high lighting. In fact, if one has only moderate
lighting and is thinking about adding more light *or*
adding CO2 but not both, then add the CO2, and adjust your
ferts to accommodate the faster growth.

Also, there are two all-in-one CO2 units on the market, the
JBJ model and one from Milwaukee, e.g.,

http://www.customaquatic.com/customaquatic/subsubcategorypage.asp?subcatindexid=co-co-reg

They are available from other vendors so be sure to shop
around, e.g.,

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=20758&item=4342710300&rd=1&ssPageName=WDVW&tc=photo

Scott H.