[APD] Fertilizers

Hi all,

I have had my aquarium for a couple of years and have recently decided to
add some plants. I haven't got a CO2 set up and only have 1.31WPG lighting
on the tank. I am adding flourish, flourish excel and flourish iron on a
regular basis. The plants were doing quite well until recently when my java
fern started getting pale see through green bits on the tips of the leaves.
I assume this must be a deficiency in something? If so what is to be the
most likely cause? and lastly how can I sort it out?

Thanks,
Phil