[APD] Anyone have a little hottonia to spare?

Hi, sort of been lurking for a year or so and havnet
really been into it...

I was wondering if a good soul could send me some
clippings of some good stem stuff for a 29 gallon to
get me jump started again! :)  I got brand new lights
over 4 wpg, and im ready to rock!

Much appreciated, of course i will pay for shipping
(and your time).

Thanks so much.  All i have right now is pearlgrass,
star grass, r indica, and some sunset hygro...so im
looking mighty bare :(

Thanks again folks!

my addy is

seanpatrick76 at yahoo_com