RE: [APD] RE: K+

> I have often wondered, since I am not a scientist, if there
> *is* something magical in Tom Barr's water - not a snake-oil
> kind of magic, just coincidentally that the water he has been
> using is better balanced in some undetermined nutrient.

Yes, there is something magical in Tom's water - experience,
persistence, patience and understanding - none of which somes from the
tap!

No, no, no.... You left out the magical incantation: "CO2, Flourite, KNO3, big water changes!" He frequently mentions the magical incantations here to promote good growth in other tanks through the Internet... Works for me to though, so it is possible for others to come join the Cult of Barr :-)

-Bill

***************************** Waveform Technology UNIX Systems Administrator