Re: [APD] Re: black listed plants

At 12:22 PM 12/10/2004 EST, you wrote:
>Tina:
>
>Don't feel bad about possibly buying a non aquatic plant.  The charlatans
>have been doing this to us as far back as I can remember.  In the forties and
>later, it was common to see a bundle of "princess pine", which even as a
kid, I

You don't have to look far to get them today. There's two local
LFS's here in Belleville. One is run by an enthusiast and can and does
get everything. The other sells pricess pine, underwatrter palms,
sandriana, purple waffle, aluminum plants... all the goos stuff.

Bleh.

--

  X   AGAINST HTML MAIL    / http://new.killi.net
 / \  AND POSTINGS        / http://images.aquaria.net