[APD] Re: black-listed aquarium plants

It can be difficult for the novice to acquire true aquatic plants at times. Not only is this due to their lack of knowledge as they embark in a new hobby, I also believe it is due to a lack of aquatic plant knowledge on the part of the retailer.

My advice to Tina would be to also try and search out aquatic plant dealers online, as well as check the for sale and swap sections on some of the many aquatic plants forums, or look toward a local aquarium society or plant club. NJAS is a wonderful aquarium club in NJ, and a few of the NJAS members as well as others from the area have started an aquatic plant club (NJAPN) you may be interested in. Fell free to contact me for information of some of the forums, NJAS or the NJAPN.

Mike