Re: [APD] K+ Deficiency Symptoms - Scott?

Basically yes. Some folks have reported signs of excess K
at levels around 20 or higher. I've never seen problems of
excess.

Sometimes dropping down the K can show up with Ca
deficiency symptoms because, plants apparently sometimes
substitute K for Ca when Ca is low. In which cases, even
though the symptoms show because the K dosing was lowered,
Ca dosing is really called for.

Can't speak for K precipitating, but I guess it could
happen depending what k-compounds are used for dosing.

sh

http://www.thekrib.com/Plants/Fertilizer/nutrient-deficiency.html