[APD] www.gregwatson.com

Someone recently on this list suggested I look at gregwatson.com for plant nutrients.

Subsequently I purchased some nutrients from there and I was so impressed with the service that I wanted to drop a note here.

The packaging was perfect, delivery was prompt, and the communication was above and beyond what I would have expected.

Being a Canadian I shipped the chemicals to a US address across the border and drove them across myself. 5 little bags of white powder were sitting on the seat next to me as I drove through customs, and I had no problems at all. Perhaps the little pictures of aquariums on the packaging was enough to convince them I wasn't an inept smuggler.

Thank you Greg, and thank you to whoever recommended them.

Spencer!