[APD] RE: free anubias

wow, quite a response! All of the anubias is spoken for, my apolagies to all of you who missed out. Thanks again to Tom Barr, Scott Heiber, Derek Arthur, and all of you who have been so helpful to e in the past.

Regards,
Reggie

Message: 7 Date: Mon, 06 Dec 2004 18:00:34 +0000 From: "Reggie Bustinza" <numbr_9 at hotmail_com> Subject: [APD] free Anubias To: aquatic-plants at actwin_com

Well, I decided against selling my multiple Anubias clippings ... I had an
enormous piece of bogwood that was covered in the stuff.  I ended up with 20
individual plants and 3 good stumps that will become plants.  I am going to
purchase some Anubias nana "petite", and replace all anubias with that.

So, now I have 20 anubias plants -- Anubias barteri, anubias nana, and
anubias barteri var. "coffeefolia" -- that I don't have a spot for.

Since this list has been so good to me, I want to offer this anubias free to
anybody who needs some.  These are healthy plants, algae free, good growth.
I only ask that whoever takes them pays the shipping.  I will part them up,
to some degree, but would rather send them to only 1 or 2 people.  First
come, first serve.

Regards,
Reggie

www.reggiesaquaria.com