Re: Iron Question to Tom Barr ([APD] Re: Aquatic-Plants Digest, Vol16, Issue 3)

>On Fri, 3 Dec 2004 08:59:14 -0800 (GMT-08:00)
>Thomas  Barr <tcbiii at earthlink_net> wrote:
>
>> I used iron filings.
>> It worked well.
>
>Are you saying that I can supplement iron by using the filings on my
>workbench under the grinder? Or am I taking this way out of context?

Yes. I've used iron filings, steel wool and washers unther the (fine) sand
of my wifes 10 yr old endler/crypt tank. I used cow manure there too.

--

  X   AGAINST HTML MAIL    / http://new.killi.net
 / \  AND POSTINGS        / http://images.aquaria.net