Re: [APD] Re:DANGER- A caution for anyone answering Sarahs

Dave,
     I was a list member at the time, and I watched in

horror as it happened.  I thought that the entire "I
know of one club..." was an attempt at sarcasm as
well, _this_ list is where it happened!
     I think the original situation was a travesty.
This post I thought was amusing.  I'm sorry I posted.
-Chrys Amy Dean