Re: [APD] RE: Aquatic-Plants Digest, Vol 10, Issue 48

> Sounds much more like some other problem than poor iron, Mg could have
>been the issue.GH could have changed in the tap etc,

The lake ontario water from Hamilton to Belleville has
eben measured recently and it's anywhere from 34 to
170 ppm right now. Pickering has the softest water.

Nominally it's 400-650 ppm. Twice a year the lake
"turns over" and the chemistry of tapwater changes.

I had no idea it changed this much. When I lived here
up until the 80s it was usually always 350ppm. Weird.

Might be a good idea to check yout tapwater from time to
time.

Our well spits out liquid rock all year round.

--

  X   AGAINST HTML MAIL    / http://new.killi.net
 / \  AND POSTINGS        / http://images.aquaria.net