Re: [APD] Re: DANGER and where to get..

I just read about that today while reading around plant links... work was slow..

[Redacted]

Allright. I'm done. In respect of ya'lls understandable paranoia.
I only just joined this list and the aquarium plant hobby recently so I hope I'm not kicked from this very valuable list now. But watching this 1984 affect happen so graphically in real life is making me really sad and I had to say something. So, I won't refer to this ever again on the list. I'm sorry.

-derek

ps. out of respect for this list's respectable members we should probablly not discuss the subject on the list anymore.. just seemed appropriate that those who were unaware could have the option of reading things like that link above. And I vented. Sorry.

David Grim wrote:
(snip)I thought everyone who might be tempted to tell Sarah what suppliers
should
be avoided on the list, might open thehemselves and [Redacted]

Carol Ross(snip)I'm going to assume Sandra is a real person, but if she
wasn't this sounds like a certain you know who's old ploy of baiting this
list [Redacted].I hate to say it, but since I don't know her
from this list I wouldn't give any vendor's names except those I have had
positive experiences with in the wake of the lawsuit some members of this
list have had to deal with.[Redacted] Regards,Dave