[APD] Re:DANGER- A caution for anyone answering Sarahs question about suppliers

I thought everyone who might be tempted to tell Sarah what suppliers should
be avoided on the list, might open thehemselves and the list to a lawsuit.  I
know of one club whose members were discussing on a list about a supplier.  The
list and some of its members were sued.  I don't know if it has been
resolved, but to be on the safe side and not putting this list in jeopardy, I
recommend replying to the individual (Sarah) privately to her own e-mail only.

Carol Ross