[APD] Re: Lamotte & Hach Test Kit Reagen Refills

I know that both LaMotte and Hach sell direct, but they are American companies and I'm in Canada. They have Canadian Distributors but their prices are ridiculous - for example the refill kit for a Hack Alkalinity Kit costs only a few dollars less than the complete kit. They are more accustomed to dealing with folks for whom cost isn't an issue. Many hobby oriented mail order houses used to sell both brands but I can't locate any who still carry them.

James Purchase
Toronto