Re: [APD] Tom Barr and BGA

>I have to vouch for Mr. Barr's method of eradicating BGA.  Did this a few
>weeks ago and it worked excellently.  However, now I've got a bout of
>green water to keep under control.  I've found that diatomaceous earth
>works every time, but that's the problem, keeping it away permanently!

Hydrogen Peroxide, 1cc/gal of 3% to kill what you have now then adjust
your ferts.

It will supersaturate your water with oxygen so do it
as soon as you turn your lights out.

Diatom out the dead algae in the morning.

--

  X   AGAINST HTML MAIL    / http://killifish.vrx.net
 / \  AND POSTINGS        / http://www.vrx.net