Re: [APD] RE: the BarrReport.com/Hydroponics

> Unfortunately, the online sources I visited don't list
> ingredients in their colorfully named products. But I suspect
> they've invented this wheel a few times already.

I have done some hydroponic growing of plants with the Flora series.
I don't have the base ingredient list with me, but here is a basic
nutrient breakdown.  I actually used this to generate a spread sheet
for DIY hydroponic formulation using PPMD supplies and NH4NO3 :-D

	Flora Grow	Flora Micro	Flora Bloom
N	 2.00 	 	5.00 	 	-
K (K2O)	 6.00 	 	1.00 	 	4.00
P (P2O5) 1.00 	 	-   	 	5.00