Re: [APD] Re: erythromycin for BGA

Curious, which are the algae that do float in on the
breeze? Certainly the green dust stuff.

sh

--- "Richard J. Sexton" <richard at aquaria_net> wrote:

> >>And one of the conditions is the presence of a starter
> >culture. If it's
> >not in the tank, it's not gonna grow
> >
> >And if there is no starter culture in the tank today, by
> golly, there will
> >be one tomorrow or the next day, or whenever we add
> water or a plant or a
> >spore drops in from the air.
> >
> >Pardon my language.
>
> It doesn'r spontaneously generate. You have to intdroduce
> it. It doesn't
> just float in on a breeze. It is in every LFS though so
> this isn't hard.
>

> --
>
>  /"\                         / http://lists.aquaria.net
>  \ /  ASCII RIBBON CAMPAIGN / Killies, Crypts,
> Aponogetons
>   X   AGAINST HTML MAIL    / http://killifish.vrx.net
>  / \  AND POSTINGS        / http://www.vrx.net

=====
--- Christel Kassellman is returning to America! ---
The Northeast Council of Aquarium Societies will feature Christel, author of _Aquarium Plants_, among its speakers at its 30th Annual Convention. It's the longest running consecutive general tropical fish convention in the country and one of the most fun to attend.

March 18-20, 2005
Marriott Hotel, Farmington, CT