[APD] RE: the BarrReport.com/Hydroponics

"Generally I dose based on light level and plant biomass.
This is something I have a feel for.
I cannot teach it.
But it also is not critical either."

Although you (TB) make some more quantifiable recommendations in other posts, this particular quote is somewhat undefined in terms of dosing. (It's as fuzzy as the term 'soil' when people say use backyard dirt, which is why I don't like that method.) But using your other recommendations I can get close enough dosing the water column.

I am wondering if there are any quantifiable lessons to be taken from hydroponic farming. What they do is not that far different. Unfortunately, the online sources I visited don't list ingredients in their colorfully named products. But I suspect they've invented this wheel a few times already.

TW