[APD] Bag'o'plants

I have a bag of plants - some Didiplis diandra, some Hottonia palustris (I think), lots of water sprite, lots of baby tears (Micranthemum micranthemoides). Complete with snails and maybe a little BBA.

I'll send them tomorrow to the first person who e-mails me his/her snail-mail address (off list), with this caveat: it is winter! I will ship them in an insulated container, but I can't guarantee good things will happen if they sit in a truck over Thanksgiving. If you get them, you agree to send me money for shipping, regardless of whether they make it or not. Kind of like plant roulette.

Rachel