Re: [APD] Brush Algae

>I have been "following" the Tom Barr method, and it seems people are
>always asking about the same type of algae blue green, hair.
>For the last couple of months I have been changing 50% of the water
>every week and following a fertilization schedule. The problem is i
>haven't been able to get rid of the brush algae.

Bingo. I laught in the face of brown diatom film. Ha ha ha ha. Green spot algae?
Bah, who cares. Green thread algae? A minor inconvenince at best. Blue green
algae? Yeah, I had that once in 1986 I think.

But that black shit has to go.

--

  X   AGAINST HTML MAIL    / http://killifish.vrx.net
 / \  AND POSTINGS        / http://www.vrx.net