Re: [APD] eliminating repetition of posts(to S. Hieber)

If you click "Reply", your mail editor probably calls up
the post to which you are replying, correct? If so, then
edit out the the old post except the parts you want.

If not, then see if you can edit the preferences for your
mail editor so that it does not automatically quote the
post being replied to.

If it does not automatically include the message being
replied to *and* does not quote it as part of your message
when you type your message in, then all that should be
getting sent wen you hit send is what you have typed.

Scotdt H.

--- REDRAGON40 at aol_com wrote:

> The only thing I could think of to do was to not click
> reply at all, but just
> open a mail form and type in the address of the list. Is
> there a different
> way to do it?  Carol

=====
--- Christel Kassellman is returning to America! ---
The Northeast Council of Aquarium Societies will feature Christel, author of _Aquarium Plants_, among its speakers at its 30th Annual Convention. It's the longest running consecutive general tropical fish convention in the country and one of the most fun to attend.

March 18-20, 2005
Marriott Hotel, Farmington, CT