[APD] Re: Question for Spencer about potting soil

Spencer:   I read that you use potting soil under your gravel, as I do.  My
supplier of all organic potting soil(Frank's Nursery) has just gone out of
business, and need to find another brand.  I am unable to find anyone who has used
it successfully until I read your post.  What brand do you use, and how long
has your tank been set up?

If it has fertilizers in it, it might account for the algae growth, according
to a person I spoke to at the AGA convention.   Carol