[APD] Re: posting etc

>To Tom Barr - I look forward to your book, I hope that it will be proofread
>more carefully than a lot of your recent posts. I understand that such
>things take time, but a lot of your posts are almost impossible to
>understand due to the way that you cut and paste without reference to the
>original. A lot of times, I have to reread a section several times to figure
>out what you are trying to say. Once I've figured it out, I usually agree
>with what you say, but you could make it easier on readers by more careful
>editing.

>I realize that this might rub some folks the wrong way, please direct any
>and all flames to damned-if-I-care.com.

>Thanks,

>James Purchase
>Toronto

I will take you advice and put it in my damned-if-I-care.com folder as well:-)

A forum format makes that easier as does a monthly format so that is the forward thinking part of the concept of the TheBarrReport.com.

It allows time to develop the entire idea, graphs and pictures and add a bibiliography.
Not a quick snarky post.

Snark snark!

Regards,
Tom Barr