Re: [APD] RE: algae killing

At 03:19 PM 11/16/2004 -0800, you wrote:
>Thomas wrote:
>> The entire algae killing notion is seriously flawed,
>> if you grow the plants well, then there's no algae issues.

Yeah well, those of us that don't, need to get rid of it. It
needs to be killed on new plants coming in. You can, if you
want have hell alage spores in your tank like a ticking
time bomb just waiting for the right conditions but I've
put it on the endangered species list here.

Sometimes plants are rescued from stores, jsut covered in the
stuff. They can be brought back and not be a threat to everything
else.

There are tanks that are just buggered with the stuff. It's nice
that there's a safe systematic treatment that then gives you a fighting
chage to learn how to grow plants instead of battling alage for
ages.

It's one more tool in the arsenal. Maybe you don't need it, but
there is a need for it.

--

  X   AGAINST HTML MAIL    / http://killifish.vrx.net
 / \  AND POSTINGS        / http://www.vrx.net