[APD] Bamboo shrimp requirements

Hello, been trying to find info on bamboo shrimps but it's hard to find so thought I'd ask here. I'm always looking for the 'different' animal look in my tank ;)
First I have a 90 gal with a med fish load (lots tetras and small fish), lots of plants, CO2 inj.

- Eating requirements. Do they need any supplementary food or could they fend for themselves? How many would the tank support?

- Colours? I saw them at the store a while ago (unlabeled as new delivery) but didn't get any as I wanted to research them first, these were a nice deep brown colour. But now the ones I see at the store are called African Wood Shrimp and they are a dull yellow colour, not nearly as nice. Was it the Singapore one I saw before.

- Are they jumpers? Currently running without a glass top on my tank for more light.

- What's the usual cost. Store has them at $19cdn which is the most I've ever seen for any type of shrimp. Don't know if that's standard or a premium for a new 'exotic'

- Any other special requirements, hiding places etc. I have good water flow which I guess they would need.

Many thanks
Pete.