Re: [APD] Setbacks Injecting co2 - need help.

I don't think one should need to burp a reactor. Ithink it
more likely that the wateer flow is too weak. A sizeagble
amount of gas at the top of the reactdor isn't a bad thing
but if it just keeps growing and your aquarium CO2 level
isn't adequate, then the CO2 going into the reactor isn't
contacting enough water.

But I'm jsut guessing about your set up here.

sh

(http://www.chataboutgardening.com/The_2_CO2_power_reactor-1303422-432-a.html)