[APD] Re: CO2 and Check Valves

I use a Tetra plastic airline check valve, the kind with the rubber flat nipple looking thingy inside. It's been in service for a few years with no sign of degradation. It is between the pump intake and a bubble counter, which also includes a check valve. But I needed the Tetra because capillary action would cause a siphon whenever I opened the bubble counter to add fluid.

The ultra-cheap plastic check valves always cracked open, so I guess it's a matter of finding a valve that uses components that aren't affected by carbonic acid?

TW