[APD] Nymphaea seed germination

Hi,

I am trying to germinate Nymphaea alba seeds in the light and in the
dark.  The seeds in the white light germinated but not yet in the
dark.  I have exposed all the seeds to 4 hours of white light, but
does anyone know if Nymphaea has a specific light requirement?	Also,
now that I have the germinated seedlings, does anyone know how I
should continue to grow them up, they are getting mold and/or fungal
growth on them?

Thanks,
Donna