[APD] RE: Aquatic-Plants Digest, Vol 15, Issue 21

Bubbas Plant Huntin Tips sounds laik a gud titl hop its got lotsa pichurs

But, seriously Tom why not do a compilation of all your posts on the APD?

Tom,
We're all waiting for your book(it's coming out as a Japanese edition first, I hear)! It's been rumoured that the title will be "The Compleat Algae Farmer's Almanac"

I've been struggling with titles:

Bubba's Plant Huntin Tips, (w/pictures for those who cain't reed)
Got Weeds?
How to Stop Plant Growth and Induce Algae
Using Plastic Fish for the Planted Aquarium

Regards, Tom Barr

Ed in Japan
Fish....More than just sushi