[APD] Re: Mini compact flourescents

Thanks for all the good ideas!  The Walmart bulbs
sound the best because of the cost and availability.

Can someone clear me up on wattage issues, though?

Right now on the 10 gallon in question I have two
strip lights at 15w each of regular flourescent plant
bulbs.  Total 30 watts flourescent.

I have a spare incandescent strip light that I am
thinking of using to replace the other two lights.
It's easier for access to the tank.  If I use two 10w
compact flourescent lights instead, am I down from 30
watts to 20 watts over the tank...or does flourescent
and compact flourescent translate differently?  Or am
I thinking of indandescent bulbs?

Valerie