[APD] Flourite Volume

Hi Folks,

Does anyone have an idea of the volume occupied by a bag (20 lbs) of Seachem's Flourite? I'm planning setting up a custom made 80 gallon tank (36"x24"x24") and as I've used Flourite in the past with success, I'd like to use it as the substrate for this new tank. B.T.W., I like a substrate depth of between 2.5" and 4" (average depth of 3"), so I guess that I'll need around 1.5 cubic feet of Flourite.

How many bags of Flourite (20 lbs each) does that translate into?

Thanks,

James Purchase
Toronto

Home of the Mathematically Challenged...........