Re: [APD] U.S. General CO2/Argon Flowguage Regulator

The US General regulator comes with an adapter for CGA 320 fittings,
at least the one I got from aquabotanic did (as well as a needle
valve).  The KPA rating is just the metric side of the high pressure
guage on the regulator.  This regulator is fitted with a flow meter on
the low side, which is why it reads in CFM (cu. ft per min) or LPM
(liters per minute).  I keep mine around 15 CFM which remains pretty
stable.