[APD] U.S. General CO2/Argon Flowguage Regulator

Does anyone have experience with U.S. General's two gauge CO2 regulator #4725?  I e-mailed
the customer service listed on the distributor Harbor Freight's web site in order to determine
if it has CGA 320 fittings.  This is the response I received (I apologize for the all caps - that's the
 way they responded):

THE ARGON REGULATOR THREAD IS .960-14 RH N.G.O.

THE SUPPLIED ADAPTER IS .830-14 RH N.G.O.

THE BARBED END OF THE R8 IS ATTACHED TO THE OUTLET HOSE FROM THE

REGULATOR WITH A HOSE CLAMP. THE OTHER END OF THE FITTING CONNECTS

TO THE GAS LINE(A SMALL PLASTIC TUBE) THAT GOES INTO THE WELDER.

BOTH GAUGES HAVE DUAL SCALES.

ARGON: 8 TO 50 CFM

       4 TO 25 LPM

CO2:  100 TO 4,000 PSI

      1500 T0 2,800 KPA

My questions are (1) what adapters would one need to use this regulator with a CGA 320 CO2 tank
and (2) what does "1500 to 2,800 KPA" related to the output pressure translate into PSI?

Any insight into this regulator will be appreciated.

Thanks,

Rob