[APD] Re: Rec's for Matt's 90 gal

>get to the perfect ZEN like state that Mr. Thomas Barr keeps his tanks in.
>So I have some test kits and will be getting more but I'm not sure what I
>should see when I test for phosphates or nitrates or iron or any of these
>things.  so If someone would not mind posting here what I should look for in
>a 'typical' planted aquarium I will print save and modify that for my needs.

>I have a 90 Gallon with 320W/of light pressurized CO2 and add some
>fertilizer on a semi regular basis(about twice a week) and do weekly 30%
>water changes.

>TIA
>Wass

I'd suggest less light if you only wanna dose 2x a week(220w max or so) and do 30%.
I'd suggest no less than 3x a week and 50% water changes if you want to keep the light.

As far levels and maintaining them without test kits except for pH/KH:

http://www.aquatic-plants.org/est_index1.html

The levels are general, you can go higher or less on these depending on a number of things, but stick with these if you are new.  CO2=> 20-30ppm during the photoperoid.

Nutrients are easy, the CO2 can burn you and is thew hardest thing but easy once set generally.

Regards,
Tom Barr