Date: Mon, 1 Nov 2004 13:08:09 -0600
From: "Tom Wood"
Subject: [APD] Night Growth?

Am I just imagining things, caught in a parallel universe, or living on top
of a burial mound, when noticing that the plants seem to do a lot of growing
when the lights are out? Which would raise questions about whether CO2
should be off at night, and whether it's better to dose ferts then.

Dunno.

TW