RE: [APD] Compact Question

Or possibly jsut positioning themselves for for liability
claims ;-)

sh
--- Stuart R Scott <sscott255 at comcast_net> wrote:

> Thanks all of you for your comments. The bulb is a GE
> 15W, 775 Lumens,
> 10,000 hrs bulb life, 40,000 hrs adapter life.
>
> It says on the box: "Do not use on emergency exit
> fixtures or lights on
> dimming circuits, electric timers or photo cells."
>
> I've seen approximately the same warning on other bulbs
> by various
> manufacturers. To me a "timer" is just an automated
> "on/off" switch so why
> the warning? Also when it says "not for emergency exits",
> that says to me
> that they don't trust their bulb to work very well. :-))
>
> Scotty

=====
The AGA Convention has SOLD OUT of rooms at the special discount rate.

Contact hotel directly (703)920-3230 for other hotel discounts possibly available -- ask for the "leisure rate" of $119 per night.  The generic reservation line may not offer the "leisure rate."

For alternative hotel info see

http://www.aquatic-gardeners.org/convention.html

Capacity for the Field Trip was doubled and is likely to sell out soon.

The $59 registration rate increases on October 28th to $79.

The Annual AGA Convention, 2004, November 12-14, hosted by GWAPA.org